Apart Bergluft for 2- 6 guests
Our apartment is on the ground floor right next to the Haus Gatterland. The apartment is constructed and furnished newly in the year 2017. The combination of modern furniture and the Tyrolian rustic style invites you to feel comfortable. A free and covered parking space is right next to the apartment. More free parking spaces are in front of the house for our guests.
Contact / address: Tanja Rahm, Gerlosberg 43e, 6280 Zell am Ziller, firstname.lastname@example.org
The apartment is on the ground floor and is furnished with wood from our local forests.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a ceramic glass cooktop, baking oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, water boiler and dishtowels
- Two separate bedrooms with double beds made of oak wood with bedclothes included
- Cozy dining and living room with a flat-TV and a studio couch for 2 person
- Big Bathroom with a shower, a double washbasin and equipped with towels
- Hallway with wardrobe
- Private terrace with garden table and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
Price on request
Additional booking information:-We offer a daily bread service.
-Free Wi-Fi for all guests.
-For our little guests a cot and high chair can be provided free of charge.
-The tourism tax is € 1,80 per guest/day (for 15 year olds and above).
-Check-in from 3:00 pm and check-out until 10am.
-An earlier check-in is only available via prior agreement.
-Dogs on request.
-Please settle your bill the day before your departure in cash.
-We do not accept credit cards!
-The general Austrian Hotel contract terms apply.